During this time of social isolation – we join together in prayer and worship, united as a family of God. I have put together a number of resources, from the Birmingham Diocese to support prayerful reflection at this time.
The following information comes from https://www.birminghamdiocese.org.uk/parishes-online
invites you all to join him in praying for each other and praying especially for those affected by Covid-19.
You can also register your children, for a Children’s ‘Liturgy of the Word’, which takes place live every Sunday at 10am
Today at 3pm, (27.3.30) there will be a live ‘Stations of the Cross’ video for you to watch and follow (27.3.30):
When ‘Mass’ cannot be celebrated publicly on Sunday, you may wish to use the Readings and Prayers below:
You may also want to take the opportunity to do a ‘virtual pilgrimage’ at this time, using the link here:
Which will take you and your families to many of the world famous pilgrimage sites
- The Vatican: Take a free online tour of the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel and more.
- The Way of the Cross in Jerusalem: Walk in Jesus’ footsteps along the Via Crucis.
- The Cathedral of Compostela, Spain: Take a virtual tour of the last stop on Spain’s Camino de Santiago.
- Monasteries along the Camino de Santiago, Spain: Take in the medieval monasteries that dot Spain’s famous pilgrimage.
- The Jordan Trail: Take a virtual tour of the biblical lands of Jordan.
- Ancient pilgrimage route to Rome: Take a journey on the ancient road that crossed Europe from north to south.