School lunches are made fresh every day in our on-site kitchen.
The current cost is £2.20 per child per day. Pupils in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
Bookings and payments for school dinners should be made using School gateway – the deadline to book is 8.30am on the day.
Those children who do not have a school meal can of course bring sandwiches.
Free School Meals
If you get any of the following support payments, your child may be entitled to receive free school meals (FSM):
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also entitled to receive free school meals. An additional benefit for students eligible for FSM is the Pupil Premium. These funds are allocated to the school to provide additional support to raise the achievement of students who currently receive, or have received in the last 6 years, free school meals. If you think your child is entitled to FSM, please see a member of staff from the Office so that you can complete an application form, which should then be returned to school. You will need to show documentary proof of any support you are receiving. Further information is available on the Government Website: Applying for Free School Meals
If you think you are eligible for free school meals then please contact the office.