Please note all visitors to school must wear a face covering when entering the building.
Should a student test positive for Covid-19 outside of school hours please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child has symptoms of Covid-19 and has not yet been tested, please phone 119, the NHS Covid-19 phone number, for advice.
During school hours please call 01865 373674 to report this issue.
Please provide the following information:
- The student’s full name and their year group
- Date of positive test
- A phone number that you can be contacted on and a back-up additional phone number
- Mode of transport to school
- Names of any students/friends that the child was in close contact with during the 48 hours prior to developing symptoms (close contact is being closer than 2m for more than 15 minutes or travelling in a car together)
Please follow all the advice given to you by NHS 119, and please provide all relevant information to the NHS Track and Trace system. All members of the household are required to self-isolate for 10 days if someone in the household has tested positive.
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms can get a test. Coronavirus symptoms are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If your child is complaining of feeling ill in the morning, please can you use the screen on the NHS 111 website and follow the advice given. This may mean that a student will have to come to school late or remain at home if they are ill. Please email email@example.com to inform the school. The link to the NHS screen can be found at /https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.